This Privacy Notice explains the privacy practices for the websites and the desktop, mobile and tablet applications operated by Hollybeth (“us,” “we” or “our”). It describes the information we collect about you (“you” or “your”) through the Sites, and how we use and share that information. You should read this Privacy Notice thoroughly to fully understand our privacy practices.
This Is An Overview Of The Information We Collect And How It May Be Used and Disclosed:
- We collect the information you give us when you subscribe to our Sites, register as a member on our Sites or participate in Interactive Areas on our Sites, such as activity that might include newsletter sign-ups, participation in our commenting sections, and saving articles, etc. The information we collect includes information that identifies you personally (whether alone or in combination), such as a name, phone number, home address or email address.
- We collect information through cookies, such as the dates and times you access our Sites, your device identifier and Internet protocol address, and attributes of your browser, system or device.
- Our third party operational providers use technical information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns in order to help improve the Sites.
- We use your information to communicate with you and to fulfill your requests related to services such as subscription purchases, tickets to events, and/or newsletter sign ups.
- We use demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, geographic location) from third parties to serve you more relevant advertising.
We use the information we collect to tailor marketing and advertising so that it is more relevant to you.
- We share the information we collect with operational providers that help us fulfill certain business functions, and with other third parties to comply with legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders, in connection with corporate transactions involving our companies, and when we believe in good faith that the law requires the disclosure of your information or its disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests or the rights or interests of others.
This Is An Overview Of The Information Our Advertisers, Ad Networks and Partners May Collect And How They May Use This Information:
- Third party advertising networks and other companies with whom we contract collect technical information derived from cookies and other technologies when you visit our Sites.
- These companies and third party networks may combine the information they collect with information about your activities at third party websites or with demographic information.
- They may use this information to identify your likely interests in order to provide you with more useful and relevant advertisements.
This is An Overview Of The Rights And Choices You Have About The Information We Collect:
- You may request that we correct, update, or remove information you provided by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additionally, you may opt out of email communications you receive from us using the opt-out links found at the bottom of each email we send.
- California residents and data subjects in Europe have additional rights as set forth in the sections below entitled “Your California Privacy Rights” and “Your European Privacy Rights.”
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.